Centre for Stewardship in Falkland
The Centre for Stewardship covers 1500 hectares of land, farm, forest and hill
If you enjoy Falkland Estate’s woods, pathways and views, help us to maintain them.
Our Woodland Team is constantly out and about checking the Estate to ensure it is safe, enjoyable and the local biodiversity thrives. Our resources though are limited and any help you can provide, either financially or in kind by volunteering are gratefully received. As a charity, any funds raised by Falkland Stewardship Trust help towards the work we do in protecting this beautiful place.
We run a Friends scheme. In return for membership, you will receive:
- Membership pack
- Guide to Falkland Estate
- Newsletters and e-bulletins
- Exclusive members-only events
- Early bookings and special offers on events and workshops
- Guided tour of the House of Falkland
Yearly rates are:
- Individual: £24 (Annually), £2 (Monthly)
- Joint/Family: £36 (Annually), £3 (Monthly)
- Concession (unwaged, senior citizen, student): £18 (Annually), £1.50 (Monthly)
- Group (school, college, community, business): £60 (Annually), £5 (Monthly)
- Life Membership – Individual £240, Joint/Family £360
Attached is the Joining form to download, print and return to our office. Remember that if you are eligible for Gift Aid, your support will be worth even more.
If you would like to make a one off donation then you are more than welcome to do to do so. Please send a cheque to Falkland Stewardship Trust, the Stables, Falkland Estate, Falkland, Fife, KY15 7AF or donate through PayPal.
Do you shop on line? If so, by registering with Easy Fundraising you can contribute to our work without any extra cost to yourself.