Website accessibility details
Accessibility has been enhanced on this website in several ways.
The Access keys for this site are:Access keys have been underlined in the menus for quick reference. The standard numerical access keys have been used where appropriate.
Access keys let you navigate using the keyboard. If you are using Firefox press "Alt", "Shift" and the access key to go to that page. If you are using Internet Explorer press "Alt" and the access key to highlight that link then press enter. If you are using Safari 4 press control, the Option key and the access key.
A guide to the different ways in which access keys have been implemented in different browsers can be found in Wikipedia.
- 1 – home page
- a – about us
- v – visit
- e – events
- h – venue hire
- o – One Planet Food
- z – zero waste
- w – woodland learning
- s – shop
- 0 – accessibility
- t – volunteering
- p – support us
- 9 – contact us
- l – links
- Each page begins with a skip navigation link allowing you to go straight to the page content.
- This site has been designed to work with text reading software. This means that headings, paragraphs, navigation lists and links are presented within the appropriate HTML tags.
- Images have text equivalents in the form of alt tags.
- The information on this site is separated from its styling so that you can use your own CSS style sheet or look at the content as plain unstyled HTML.
- Text sizes are all scaleable using your browser's text size menu command. You can change the text size in Microsoft Internet Explorer by selecting View > Text size followed by your preferred text size from 'Smallest' to 'Largest'. The default setting is 'Medium'. You can change the text size in Mozilla Firefox by selecting View > Text size followed by 'Increase' or 'Decrease'. To return the text size to its default setting, select 'Normal'.
- The website's fonts have been chosen for their legibility on computer screens.
- If you have any suggestions about how this site's accessibility might be improved to meet your needs please get in touch with us.